Instant Watch Connection Timeout message

Discuss the various Roku channels developed by TheEndless

Instant Watch Connection Timeout message

Postby cpaulg » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:10 pm

I've been using Instant Watch Browser for years without a single problem. Tonight it won't connect to my Netflix account. I get a message saying, "Connection Timeout. The connection to Netflix has timed out. Try Again, Re-link", etc. I tried again several times, I re-linked my account, I restarted my Roku, all without success. I checked my Netflix account to make sure all my info there was correct, which it is. It connected fine just last night and I can connect to Netflix on my Roku. Like I said, this is the first problem I've ever had in all the years I've used IWB. What now? My Roku serial number is 1GH2D0016330.
cpaulg

Re: Instant Watch Connection Timeout message

Postby TheEndless » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:03 am

Yeah, I'm seeing the same problem this evening. It looks to be an issue on Netflix's end. I've got a support request into them to investigate. Sorry for the inconvenience!
TheEndless
Site Admin

Postby TTJJ » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:49 am

I have the same problem.

I had to reset one of my Rokus with reset pin, and tried to link the 'Instant Watch Browser' for Netflix app, and ended up with the same message.

Now I tried my other Roku 'Instant Watch Browser' for Netflix, which was working perfect last time I had used it; and it's also getting the same message.

TJ
TTJJ

Postby TheEndless » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:48 pm

This issue should now be resolved. Please let me know if you continue to receive the "Connection Timeout" error.
TheEndless
Site Admin

Return to Roku Software