Instant Watch Connection Timeout message

Discuss the various Roku channels developed by TheEndless

Postby cpaulg » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:10 pm

I've been using Instant Watch Browser for years without a single problem. Tonight it won't connect to my Netflix account. I get a message saying, "Connection Timeout. The connection to Netflix has timed out. Try Again, Re-link", etc. I tried again several times, I re-linked my account, I restarted my Roku, all without success. I checked my Netflix account to make sure all my info there was correct, which it is. It connected fine just last night and I can connect to Netflix on my Roku. Like I said, this is the first problem I've ever had in all the years I've used IWB. What now? My Roku serial number is 1GH2D0016330.
cpaulg

Re: Instant Watch Connection Timeout message

Postby TheEndless » Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:03 am

Yeah, I'm seeing the same problem this evening. It looks to be an issue on Netflix's end. I've got a support request into them to investigate. Sorry for the inconvenience!
TheEndless
Site Admin

Postby TTJJ » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:49 am

I have the same problem.

I had to reset one of my Rokus with reset pin, and tried to link the 'Instant Watch Browser' for Netflix app, and ended up with the same message.

Now I tried my other Roku 'Instant Watch Browser' for Netflix, which was working perfect last time I had used it; and it's also getting the same message.

TJ
TTJJ

Postby TheEndless » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:48 pm

This issue should now be resolved. Please let me know if you continue to receive the "Connection Timeout" error.
TheEndless
Site Admin

Postby JacksonZWelisy » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:09 am

it doesnt reduce the connection but add more connection due to the strings of ooze which can be avoided by retraction, but with sparse connection, there has no retraction.

Комплексное продвижение сайтов!
Сбор различных баз для продвижения в интернете
Эффективно и недорого. Писать в ICQ 656310373
JacksonZWelisy

Return to Roku Software