justin tv

Discuss the various Roku channels developed by TheEndless

justin tv

Postby ringdoc » Wed May 04, 2011 12:45 pm

I wonder if it is posible to have your following ("favorites") channels from justin on computer, be able to select them on the roku channel, I receive emails when my "favorites" go live, but can not find them on the roku channel. does my request make sence??
thanks
rick
ringdoc

Re: justin tv

Postby TheEndless » Wed May 04, 2011 4:59 pm

It does. The problem with that is the need to link the channel with your justin.tv account, which is considerably more work than just displaying the publicly available channels. I'll add it to the wish list, but I can't promise it'll make it in any time soon.
TheEndless
Site Admin

Postby debrisslide » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:29 pm

I see that this thread is super old, but I was wondering what your thoughts were on developing this? It would be a lifesaver for me to be able to sign into my JTV account or at the very least access a private/password-protected stream by navigating to it directly by channel name as opposed to having to search listings.
debrisslide

Postby TheEndless » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:41 pm

debrisslide wrote:I see that this thread is super old, but I was wondering what your thoughts were on developing this? It would be a lifesaver for me to be able to sign into my JTV account or at the very least access a private/password-protected stream by navigating to it directly by channel name as opposed to having to search listings.

Linking to your Justin.tv account is still pretty unlikely. I have, however, considered allowing you to enter a channel name directly, instead of using search.
TheEndless
Site Admin

Postby gavbaa » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:43 pm

Entering a channel name directly would help me immensely on Twitch. I like watching a lot of pretty low volume streamers, and getting to them via search is sometimes a real crapshoot.

Thanks for your great product!
gavbaa

Return to Roku Software