Aquarium Screensaver

Discuss the various Roku channels developed by TheEndless

Aquarium Screensaver

Postby TheEndless » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:47 pm

Earlier this week, my Aquarium Screensaver was released to the channel store. Below is a description of the screensaver and some screenshots for those interested. I'd love to hear your feedback!

Turn your television into a relaxing aquarium or a stunning living oil painting with a variety of tropical fish and a dynamic and colorful coral reef. Also know the time and weather at a glance with a handy on-screen clock and weather display!

Features include:
  • A variety of colorful tropical fish
  • A dynamically generated coral reef
  • Onscreen time and weather display
  • Informative information overlays for new content as it enters the screen
  • Getting bored with the same old fish and environments? Additional themes and content are also available for purchase via the custom settings screen.
You can add the screensaver via the channel store, or directly via this link:: https://owner.roku.com/add/Aquarium

The price for the screensaver is $1.99. Prices for add-on content varies.

NOTE: Unfortunately, due to device limitations, this screensaver is only available for Roku 2 devices.

Tropical Fish Theme

Tropical Fish - Oil Painting Theme

Information Overlays

Additional Content
TheEndless
Site Admin

Re: Aquarium Screensaver

Postby MsMarji » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:26 am

We LOVE your aquarium screensaver on my ROKU2 XD.

Is there an option or possible for aquarium sounds even at an upgrade price?
It keeps my little ones entertained while I take care of breakfast duties for everyone.

Thank you for such a beautiful app,

Marji
MsMarji

Postby TheEndless » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:10 am

MsMarji wrote:We LOVE your aquarium screensaver on my ROKU2 XD.

Is there an option or possible for aquarium sounds even at an upgrade price?
It keeps my little ones entertained while I take care of breakfast duties for everyone.

Thank you for such a beautiful app,

Marji

Hey Marji, thank you very much! I'm glad you and your little ones like it! Unfortunately, at this time, Roku doesn't allow audio or video in screensavers (presumably so it won't interfere with any channel that might be running at the time), so I'm afraid sound isn't possible. Sorry...
TheEndless
Site Admin

Postby cba » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:24 pm

now ad in crabs, lobsters, slugs, clams, starfish, underwater volcanoes and sea life associated with such, Davy Jones locker on halloween, beneath the pilgrims sea ships on Thanksgiving, polar seas with swimming seals, polar bears, possibly whales in the background or down south penguins, for christmas, kwanzaa, what have you. For new years Davy Jones and the gang making waves,,,, well you get the idea.
P.S. day time, night time.
Set the fish free instead of on a track.
3D for 3D TV's - :P See my 3D post.
cba

Return to Roku Software